Making a dough manually
Tipical family pizza in Italy
Our shop owners’ course is perfect for those who want to be able to run their own pizza shop professionally and efficiently. This course is spread out over five days and gives you lots of opportunity for free practice. Upon completion, you will receive Pizza Art certificate of attendance. Our shop owners’ course is priced at a total of $1,057.00 (GST included) per person.
Classes are available only for adults.
We offer bed and breakfast accommodation for both domestic and interstate clients. Accommodation is priced at $270.00 for the duration of the course (four days).
This course is available on line, please contact us how to enroll on it and connect with the school.
(Italian) Questo corso e’ disponibile on line, contattaci per come iscriversi e collegarsi con la scuola.
|Shop owners course (four levels), includes certificate
Days one, two, three and four
- Making a dough manually;
- Cutting and preparation of toppings manually;
- Mixing ingredients correctly for perfect dough;
- How to make each pizza on the menu;
- Using/setting the oven to the right temperature;
- Cleaning and maintenance of the equipment;
- Job referral information.
- Valuable experience to become assistant to a pizza master;
- Using different combinations of ingredients for the pizza base;
- Perfecting timing for preparation and cooking;
- Mixing pre-cooked ingredients;
- Creating your own pizza;
- Pizza art techniques and presentation.
Days three and four.
- Operating an electric mixer for dough
- Managing a pizza shop and stocking items;
- Adding more ingredients to basic pizza dough;
- Perfecting the art of creating unique pizzas;
- Using different techniques for electric and gas ovens;
- Creating pizzas with four different quarters;
- Working as a team in a pizza shop;
- Working fast and tidy on your preparation table;
- Perfect presentation.
- Working quickly and efficiently;
- Creating your own pizza menu;
- Presenting and displaying pizza slices;
- Signage and advice for your shop window;
- Finding the right professional equipment;
- Short essay about the course and an ideal pizza-shop.